- A Constructor who builds ideas to solutions,
- An Explorer who dares greatly to the unknowns,
- An Optimist who thinks positively in every scenario,
- I am the CEO of my life =)
I’m a big believer that we don’t have to be someone special to do something great, we can all achieve a little more than ordinary by taking one step at a time. It is all about how we manage our lives, and these are all learned skills.
I’m very fortunate to have a colorful life 🙂 I have traveled to ～30 countries and read >170 books since I started working few years back. Being a big fitness freak who puts overall wellness as first priority, active lifestyle is my way of living – ran >2500km in 5 years, a Taekwondo black-belt, a table tennis player and an ACE certified personal trainer.
I’m currently a partner of Motivatormob startup, and working on my own project Mirastars to learn about entrepreneurship. Previously I was a Service Delivery Manager with Credit Suisse for 5.5 years, after graduating from National University of Singapore (School of Computing). At age of 28, I was one of the youngest project managers to obtain Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate.
During leisure time, I study about investment, listen to music, blog about personal stories and play guitar occasionally.
Want to know more of my stories? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I believe everyone has endless potential. In small ways, anyone can make this world a little better.
I am a fitness freak
- 10 yrs old : Attended my first Taekwondo training
- 10 yrs old : Played my first Table Tennis game
- 11 yrs old : Paused Taekwondo training, continued in 2000
- 17 yrs old : Attained Taekwondo 1st-Dan black belt
- 20 yrs old : Attained Taekwondo 2nd-Dan black belt
- 21 yrs old : Entered Table Tennis varsity team
- 25 yrs old : Ran my first full marathon
- 26 yrs old : Started weight training
- 29 yrs old : Certified as ACE personal trainer
I am a music amateur
- 15 yrs old : Bought my first guitar
- 17 yrs old : Watched my first live concert
- 23 yrs old : Watched >15 live concerts
I am a student of life
- 6 yrs old : Delivered first public speech as kindergarten valedictorian
- 9 yrs old : Won state champion in national computer knowledge quiz
- 10 yrs old : Had my article published nationally on a student magazine
- 15 yrs old : Started writing my diary (still writing now)
- 17 yrs old : Obtained straight A’s in all mandatory government exams (PTS, UPSR, PMR, STPM)
- 21 yrs old : Obtained my first and only “Fail” in my entire life
My special facts
- 14 yrs old : Started wearing contact lens
- 15 yrs old : Never take any chemical medicines since then
- 15 yrs old : Started my vegetarian-on-birthday practice
- 17 yrs old : Drove car to school
- 22 yrs old : Traveled solo for the first time – China for 1 month
- 26 yrs old : Had only taken 8 days of MCs in my entire life
Credits: Photos by Charles Chia. You can view his personal project here.